Returns & Refunds
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase. However, if you need to cancel service, we're here to help.
U.S. Returns & Refunds Policy
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased in store or online:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us, either in store or online, can be returned to the store. Products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Opened software*
- Electronic Software Downloads
- Software Up-to-Date Program Products (software upgrades)
- Store Gift Cards
- Developer products (membership, technical support incidents, WWDC tickets)
- Print Products
- Any used portion of service
*You can return software, provided that it has not been installed on any computer. Software that contains a printed software license may not be returned if the seal or sticker on the software media packaging is broken.
How to Return An Item
Return your item to the store
All returns must be made at our store. The address of our store is 618 Franklin Street, Michigan City, IN 46360, Phone 219-879-6600, email address is email@example.com
An in store specialist will assist you with your return. Your refund will be processed at that time.
Getting your refund
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. If you canceled a pickup item, and you were billed for it, we initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancelation request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
Exchange an item
If you purchased your item from us in the U.S., you can take it to our store for an exchange. Item exchanges are, of course, subject to in-store product availability. It's a good idea to check in-stock availability by calling the store.
Items ordered online that arrived damaged or are incorrect can be returned to our store, or by contacting Customer Service at 1-219-879-6600.
Automated Data Systems, Inc./ Acme Communications, Inc. is a US web site located at 618 Franklin Street, Michigan City, IN 46360, usa
For more information about online payment please call 219-809-0066
No refunds or returns are accepted for payments made on this site.