Add residential digital telephone service to TV or internet. (Only available as a bundle.)
Get the features you want:
- Dependable, unlimited free local calling within our expanded free calling area (shown below)
- Local number portability – keep your current number when you switch to ACME Communications
- 911 and E911 emergency service
- Popular calling features including Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, 3-Way Calling, Caller ID and more included in the monthly fee!
- No monthly charge for long distance service. You only pay for what you use!! $.06/min for long distance calls inside of Indiana and $.04/min for calls outside of Indiana.
Expanded Local Calling Area
Arcola, Argos, Atwood, Bourbon, Bremen, Bristol, Brook, Buffalo, Burket, Burnettsville, Chesterton, Columbia City, Cromwell, Culver, Dunlap, Elkhart, Etna, Flora, Francesville, Goodland, Goshen, Hamlet, Hanna, Hobart, Howe, Idaville, Kentland, Kewanna, Knox, Kouts, LaCrosse, LaPorte, Lagrange, Lake Station, Lapaz, Larwill, Laud, Leesburg, Ligonier, Medaryville, Mentone, Michigan City, Middlebury, Milford, Millersburg, Millwood, Mishawaka, Mongo, Monon, Monterey, Monticello, Nappanee, New Carlisle, New Paris, North Judson, North Liberty, North Webster, Osceola, Pierceton, Plymouth, Portage, Remington, Rochester, Rolling Prairie, San Pierre, Shipshewana, South Bend, South Milford, SouthWhitley, Star City, Syracuse, Tippecanoe, Topeka, TriLakes, Union Mills,Valparaiso, Wakarusa, Wanatah, Warsaw, Westville, Wheatfield, Wheeler, Winamac,Wolcott, Wolcottville, Wyatt, Yeoman.
All areas of some cities may not be included; call for a detailed list of the calling area.
For a map of the expanded local calling area, please see map here
If you do not live in our fiber-optic service area, we offer DSL internet and telephone services in portions of Michigan City and LaPorte, IN. See our Traditional Phone and DSL Internet Service page.